An Experiment on Flickr.
Ammo Can, f300, Impossible Project PX-600 angled at 45 degrees
These were part of a pinhole experiment I tried about a year ago, prepping for my Instant Year project, which is currently on hold, sadly. Both were shot at the same time using a large surplus ammunition can I turned into a pinhole camera. The film planes inside were angled 45 degrees facing inward (hope that makes sense). Results were too unpredictable, and at $6 each attempt, unsustainable (my original intent was to create a camera that shot four images at a time, but…ummm….no). This image mellowed with age and looks much better now. Maybe that has to do with walking away from it for a bit — editorial distance — but really I think it’s because that’s the nature of Impossible Project film…results change over time. It’s one of the reasons why I love the film so much.